February has been a really good month for me! I've spent lots of time dancing as I've got a dance show coming up in two weeks, had a wonderful Valentines Day with my boyfriend, and made new Church friends on our Church Weekend away. My big music love this month was Kina Grannis' album Stairwells, full of beautiful relaxing songs. Here's my 'material' favourites! :
1. Being Human TV Series // Rumoured to be the final series, this show is a great mix of horror and humour. Don't watch this if you don't like gory scenes!
2. River Island Necklace // Goes with almost everything :)
3. Essie Polish in Too Too Hot // A bright red shade brightens up lots of outfits.
4. Nutella // On crumpets, bananas, with apple slices, you name it!
5. Oilatum Natural Repair Face Cream // I reviewed this here.
6. Re-usable Starbucks Tumbler // Looks so cool, and helps me to drink more water too!
I hope your month has been equally lovely!