This one's been floating around the bloggosphere for months now, so here's my 25 facts. I hope you get to know me better!
1. I mix up the fullfat milk with the skimmed milk to get semi-skimmed milk, it works, honestly!
2. I want to own a teeny tiny dog, like Mr Marbles (Jenna Marble's dog)
3. I also want to have a black and white cat, and name him oreo.
4. I can't stand drinking coffee (or tea for that matter) but the smell of coffee is one of my favourite smells.
5. I'm an only child.
6. I only wear a full face of makeup maybe once or twice a week. The rest of the time it's just a bit of concealer, mascara, and some powder through my brows.
7. I'm a Christian and go to church twice a week, I love it.
8. I eat ketchup with almost everything. Like ketchup with baked beans and ketchup with gravy.
9. I broke my nose the one and only time I played rugby.
10. I got my grade 8 piano. I still don't quite know how.
11. My reaction to any emotion is to cry - anger, happiness, sadness - I just cry!
12. I've been with my boyfriend for 4 years.
13. The thing I find most annoying in the world is people eating and chewing loudly.
14. I make lists about absolutely everything.
15. I'm studying Philosophy at University which sounds smart but it's really hard.
16. I love food a bit too much - Chinese, Indian, Traditional English, and especially Italian.
17. I've done ballet since I was four and still do it at University.
18. I often think to myself in an American accent. I don't know which is weirder, the fact that I think to myself as an audible voice, or the fact that it's American, when I'm British. Hmmm.
19. I've read all the Harry Books at least ten times.
20. I'm 5'4" tall, which I keep telling people is the average female height, but I'm the smallest person in my friendship group by a long way!
21. I don't have a clue what my career will be. I'd quite like to work in hospitality, maybe something to do with weddings, but that's only an idea.
22. I bit my nails down to little stumps up until the age of 17, when I finally started to be less anxious about stuff.
23. I cannot wait to get my own apartment or house and decorate it how I want. I've got so many ideas.
24. I have never ever been to a gym.
25. I'm ashamed of myself for being addicted to Made In Chelsea.
GFC may be on it's way out! Please follow me on the trusty Bloglovin' to stay up to date! Also, my blog is in a transition stage where I'm attempting a blog design, wahoo :)