This morning I treated myself to some virtual online shopping, you know, where you put everything you would buy if you suddenly won the lottery into your basket, and then simply close the window. I desperately want a spring time nail polish and I found 'Slapper' (not sure about the name!) through ghostparties blog. The keyholder is awesome - it's got little magnets to hold you keys in place to make them look like the rain coming down from a cloud! I've been lusting after a lot of Chivnova's pieces, but the size guide completely confuses me! (Anyone help??) And I finally found my dream shoe. If only I could afford them, wahhh.
1. Butter London Polish in Slapper // £13
2. REN Pore Minimising Detox Mask (50ml) // £18
3. MAC lipstick in Hue // £14
4. Chicnova Color Block Tee // £17.56
5. Cloud Keyholder // £20
6. Dorothy Perkins Feather Print High Wedges // £38