1. La Roche Possay Effaclar Duo // Yes I gave in to the blogger hype. And I'm so happy I did! My skin is looking less red and my pores look smaller. I haven't had enough time to fully review this product yet, but I'll do a full review soon :)
2. Brandy Melville Bow Ring // I never used to wear rings but I love this adorable bow ring . Next on my wishlist are some tiny above-knuckle rings.
3. Tweezerman Mini Slant Tweezers // I didn't realise quite how innefective my old tweezers were till I got this super-cute teeny tiny pair from Tweezerman this month. You can literately get every single pesky hair with these!
4. Technic Nail Polish // This polish is FULL of multi-coloured glitter and I'm obsessed with putting it over every nail colour I wear.
5. Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal Pencil in 005 Nude // I can't believe this pencil was less that £4. It's the perfect creamy waterproof flesh-toned pencil for the waterline.
6. Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush // Still my favourite brush of all time, I've been using this with my concealer. It's the perfect shape.
7. MAC Jubilee Lipstick // This month Jubilee from Mac, a browny-nude has become my favourite lip colour! I did a review here.
8. Maybelline Colour Sensational Popstick in Cherry Pop // This is half lipstick half balm so gives a sheer orangey-red tint to the lips!