1. Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac Bag // Around £150. So I've been lusting after this bag for around a year now, and the problem is that they no longer make this bag in the colour that I want. Grr! I'm not sure yet if I'll settle for it in black or turquoise instead...
2. River Island Bralet // £20. I love the structured look to this little crop top, and I'm in love with coral at the moment too, someone gimme this top for summer!
3. Ikea MALM Dressing Table // £95. This is like THE blogger/youtuber dressing table! It's such a good price too, with a sliding drawer that's the perfect size for storing make-up and a clear top.
4. Shu Uemura Eyelash Curlers // £20. These are generally considered to be the best eyelash curlers out there, and I desperately need them with my poker straight lashes, wahhh.
5. Soap & Glory Clean On Me // £5.50. I've heard so many good things about this shower gel, and I'm in love with so many other products from Soap & Glory.
6. YSL Rouge Volupte Shine // £24. It's raved about on Youtube, and chances are you've stared longingly at this beauty like I have. The packaging is so gorgeous; if I ever get any, they will be placed on my shelf so I can just look at them! FYI, they're currently on sale with 10% off at Debenhams!
Have a lovely weekend!