First of all I want to make a massive apology for going completely AWOL on blogging recently. I've really missed posting regularly and my only excuse is that my little design shop has really taken off and is taking up a huge amount of my time! I did not expect this at all and I am so thankful for any of you who have purchased a header or blog design, it's made me so happy to be doing something I love :)
Anyway, onto the wishlist! In my last weekend wishlist, I was practically drooling over the Rebecca Minkoff 'Mini Mac' bag, this month I finally caved and bought it. I've never been so in love with a bag! I did a 'What's in my bag' post here, if you're a nosy parker like me. So now I am on a self-inflicted spending ban for a while, due to the impact that naughty purchase did to my wallet. Here's what I want to buy, but I can't *sob*.
1. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in 'Super Natural' // £6.99 (but £4.99 in Superdrug!)- Whilst this product has far too many 'supers' in the name, I recently bought the shade 'Kiss Me Coral', and have found it to be possibly the best formula I have ever tried. I am desperate to get my hands on every shade they have, but 'Super Natural' looks like a good everyday colour.
2. REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask // £27.00 - I've had such a lovely experience with my first REN mask, the 'Invisible Pores Detox Mask', that I am ready for fork out the money for their famous Glycolactic one. It's perfect for me as it's for congested and acne-prone skin types, and I've heard so many people rave about it.
3. Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation // £33.00 - Having stuck faithfully by my Revlon Colourstay, rarely straying to any other foundations, I think it's high time I branched out and tried this cult classic. If any of you own this foundation please let me know your thoughts on whether it is really worth the price tag in the comments!
4. New Look Cream Floral Lace Swing Crop Top // £12.99 - Whilst I desperately need to get my stomach into shape before purchasing tops like these, I love the cute cut of this top, and I'm always a sucker for lace; it just makes you feel pretty whenever you wear it (or is that just me??)
5. Bobbi Brown Make-up Manual // £16.00 - I do love a good coffee table book. This one has got lots on information on 'natural beauty' - how to look after our looks through what we eat, as well as actual make-up tips.
Have a lovely weekend!