1. BY TERRY Ombre Blackstar // £28 - these little sticks of creamy shimmery eyeshadow look perfect for summer. Every single colour is stunning.
2. BY TERRY Hyaluronic Hydra Powder // £42 - The description for this powder sounds like a dream, and I've heard it raved about by several beauty bloggers. It's meant to disguise pores, prevent shine without drying and can be used alone or on top of makeup.
3. SARAH CHAPMAN Skinesis Intense Hydrating Booster // £57 - This is said to give the skin a dewy glow, extreme hydration and also prevent breakouts.
4. ZELENS Z Matrix // £85 - Beauty Blogger Amelia Liana admits that this price is crazy for a daily moisturiser, but she says it's worth it!
5. KIEHLS Midnight Recovery Concentrate // £36 - A really popular night serum I'd love to try. Estee's (Essiebutton) boyfriend is hooked on the stuff so it must be great!
6. ACCESSORIZE Structured Tab Bag // £35 - This really isn't a high-end or designer bag, but it would be a luxury, as everyone I know tells me I do NOT NEED any more bags!
Have you tried any of these products? What luxury things have you been wishing for lately?